Business Auto Insurance

JLA Partners Insurance

What is Commercial / Business Auto Insurance?

As a business owner, you need some of the same insurance coverages for the cars, trucks, vans or other vehicles you use in your business as you do for vehicles used for personal travel.

Your Businessowners Policy (BOP) does not provide any coverage for vehicles, so you must have a separate policy.

Most states require you to purchase liability insurance for bodily injury and property damage that may result from a vehicle accident occurring while you or someone from your organization is driving on business. Many states also require you to have uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage and/or medical payments coverage (known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in some states). You can also purchase physical damage coverage for vehicles your business owns, leases or hires.

  • ​Are you protected when you send your employees on an errand?
  • Do you have employees that drive your company car as their primary transportation? Do you have a fleet of trucks servicing your customers?
  • Mobil Equipment can be confusing when and where is it covered?

We have the answers to these questions as well as access to several carriers who are willing to write a competitive business auto policy to protect your business autos.